PERSONAL CARE HOME
(PCHA) 100-hr Course
PRESENTLY HELD LIVE VIA ZOOM!
Why attend class with P.E.P.P. Unlimited?
Our trainers are very knowledge and have experience working inside of a Personal Care Home. They can provide you with practical, useful information throughout the course.
Other Benefits Include:
- Course is offered all year round in a convenient 3 modual format
- Course can be started any month of the year
- Access stored course content easily and quickly on the thumb drive provided
- Payment plan offered at no additional fee
- Can be taken online via live Zoom meeting or in-person
Course can be started any month, one of each colored module must be finished in order to have the entire 100-hr course completed.
This document contains detailed information on the PCH Administrator course
PCH Orientation Schedule
This schedule is provided by the Department of Human Services
Download & Complete Application
In accordance to §2600.53a, an individual must have one of the following qualifications to be a PCHome Administrator:
- A license as a Registered Nurse from the Department of State
- A license as a Practical Nurse from the Department of State and 1 year of work experience in a related field
- An Associates Degree or 60 credit hours from an accredited college or university
- A license as a Nursing Home Administrator from the Department of State
- For a home serving 8 or fewer residents, a general education development (GED) diploma or high school diploma and 2 years direct care or administrative experience in the human services field